Hey yall! I’m Dreama and I’ve been helping moms be seen and heard through family photography in Hampton Roads, since 2016.
As a mom of two, I know how hard it is to get in front of the camera. You’re trying the best you can to document your family with your iPhone or camera but… that means you’re not in the photos and you kinda hate that.
What you really want is to be able to put the camera down and have someone come into your home and photograph your family without the pressure of getting all dressed up or having to perform.
If that sounds good to you, you’re in the right place because not only will you get photos that feel like your family, I have built my whole business around making this process super easy and stress-free.
Click the link below and schedule a 15 minute call with me. It’s definitely the fastest and easiest way to answer all of your questions and to talk about the next step.
Thanks again for stopping by, I can’t wait to learn more about you and your family.
I HELP MOMS (LIKE YOU) BE SEEN & HEARD IN PHOTOGRAPHS, SO THAT THERE IS PROOF OF HOW HARD AND WELL YOU LOVE YOUR FAMILY.
Just can’t get enough?
Here’s are a little bit more about me..
- I used to design packaging for Dollar Tree. It may sound glamorous until you realise it was mostly for things like butt paste or feminine products.
- Sweets are my weakness. I love them all.
- I am an old soul. I truly wish I was born into an episode of Downton Abbey. Talk about heartbroken when the show ended.
- Before stepping out and becoming an entrepreneur I worked for one of the best local design agencies. We got to work on designs for a local theme park among many other amazing clients. They taught me so much about properly designing things.
- I’m a serious Plain Jane. You can find me most days in a t-shirt and jeans or yoga pants. #momlife
- Growing up we had a pet skunk named stinker. He was seriously as smart as a dog.
- My love for photography didn’t start until I was required to take Photography 101 during my graphic design degree and even then I hated the thought of spending so much on a camera.
- Once I start reading a good book, I CAN’T put it down. All time faves: A House in the Sky by Amanda Lindhout & Sara Corbett and Peony in Love by Lisa See. I love reading about other cultures.
- I’ve cried during many movies whether at home or surrounded by complete strangers in a theater.
- Oh, and in case you haven’t noticed, I’m kinda obsessed with black & white photography.